What a Couple of Weeks!

It's been a long while since I've written a blog post for you all and that's because I am full to the brim with cake!

The last couple of weeks have been manic organisations for my 21st birthday and my sisters 17th a few days before mine. In amongst all of this I was supposed to be doing some Uni work! I handed one piece in today and have the other piece in tomorrow, then I will be back in action properly because my FMP will be over!! *doing a little dance*

I'm going to do a series of blog posts this week showing you all the fun I got up to, what outfits I wore and even a cheeky 'presents' video but to kick it all off I'm starting with my night out! 

For those of you that don't know I'm a student in London, so I got all my friends from home to come up and stay for a fun evening out. I made some beaut cocktails for us to have a little boogie to, along with a game of beer pong. We then headed to Shaka Zulu in Camden (if you haven't been you need to go!) to continue the fun. We then headed home and cooked some fatty grub to soak up the booze - what more can you want?!

So like I just said it all started with the cocktails - below are the recipes I used (I recommend the secret garden a massive amount!):

The Secret Garden - I used frozen berries instead of ice

French Martini - Mine came out a bit of a pond water colour, but it still tasted good!



Now for the fun bit - here is what I wore! Unfortunately I didn't have time to have an individual outfit pic because my taxi was waiting outside when we were doing group ones...oops! 


Myself and the lovely girls.


Team tube photo!


Myself and the BF.


What I wore:

Skirt: River Island
Bag: Modalu
Shoes: New Look



The trickiest part of my evening is deciding what shoes to wear because I am quite simply a shoeaholic!

From left to right:

Zara, Zara, New Look

Happy shopping and I will be back tomorrow with even more on my Birthday bonanza!




Comments

Popular Posts