The Perfect Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled eggs shouldn't be as hard to get right as they are but so many people get them so wrong. Everyone has 'their' way of doing them. Below I've got my top tips for perfect Sunday eggs.
First things first... butter and lots of it. I know this isn't adding to the healthy eating trend. But sometimes you just need a treat! Secondly, sour dough. You need sour dough.
Scrambled eggs for one:
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Sour dough
- Added extras: avocado, smoked salmon, ketchup and brown sauce
- Whisk the eggs
- Add salt and pepper to egg mixture
- Put your sour dough in the toaster
- Melt a tsp - tbsp (depending on preference) of butter in a pan
- Add eggs to pan and constantly stir on full heat
- Cut chives into mixture
- Cook for 45 seconds to 1 minute and take off the heat
- Serve on top of sour dough with a sprinkling of chives and black pepper
I like mine runny, but if you take them off the heat and leave them in the pan, the residual heat will continue to cook them.
Enjoy the easiest meal ever!